Jimmy Butler teases TJ Warren: "Not in my damn league"

Jimmy Butler won with his Miami Heat in the Indiana Pacers. Still, there was an excitement in the third quarter when the Heat Star clashed twice with TJ Warren. The Pacers Forward was ejected with two technical fouls, but Butler then found very clear words for Warren.

"It's hard for him. I can defend him but he can't defend me," Butler said after the game. The Heat Star also played a part in Warren getting two technical fouls within seven seconds.

At first, Warren Butler held on to a drive, which it didn't like at all. Butler had to be restrained by his teammates, while the arguments shouted a few words from a distance. "He should be a bit careful. You shouldn't say things like that to a man in the face like today. He'll see me next time because what he said to me today was below the belt," Butler summed up the battle of words.

Jimmy Butler: Warren is soft and trash
"But that's fine, you always see each other twice. I'm not afraid of anyone." Both received a technical foul and shortly thereafter were again in a direct duel. Butler drew the foul again, Warren applauded. That was enough for the refs who gave Warren the second T, which resulted in an automatic disqualification.

Butler responded with a kiss on the air and gave the following reason: "He is soft. He doesn't even play in my damn league, it is not even close. If I were her coach, I would never face him again. He is just trash . "

Subsequently, Butler posted a picture on Instagram in which the upcoming matchup with the Pacers was circled in red. However, the fans still have to be patient for a continuation of the private duel, both teams will only meet again on March 21.

Comments

Popular Posts